Wednesday, June 21, 2017

About Me

My name is KK Hudson and I am a senior at the university. I have one semester of classes left as an Advertising and Public Relations major, so I will graduate one semester early. Although advertising and public relations is my major, I don't plan on following it much in my future career. I am a driven and creative person and would love to own my own business when I graduate. Photography and art have always been huge passions of mine and I hope to one day be able to incorporate those with my business desires and large goals.
I am from Dallas, Texas and attended the University of Oklahoma the first semester of my freshman year. The week before classes started, I decided to transfer to the University of Arkansas. Eight months later, my family realized how much they loved Fayetteville and decided to move from Dallas and join me in Arkansas. I have never, for one second, felt trapped or upset that they moved because of how close it keeps us. My younger brother and sister have fallen in love with Fayetteville High School and my parents have loved living life in Fayetteville.

No comments:

Post a Comment